Sunday, April 20, 2008

Calvert Farm

Happy Passover, everyone! If you are celebrating, I hope your first seder was enjoyable and meaningful.

I'm taking a short break from Passover for just a moment to share with you some pictures from our trip to Calvert Farm yesterday.

Here's our group planting onions.





Remember the asparagus recipes from yesterday? Well, here's a lone, tall spear shooting up from the ground!



George, the cat (one of 18 on the farm!), taking a brisk walk through the cabbage.

Dr. Seuss was right. I do like green eggs! Look closely and you'll see green, brown and white eggs. And that fresh spinach was unbelievably delicious.


I'm heading up to New Jersey this morning to help my mother prepare for seder. I'll be back on later to post today's Passover recipe.











No comments: